Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Expanding, Directions and Successes...

A few things to ponder,

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.
- Anais Nin -


I am expanding my life by having the courage to be vulnerable through expressing myself in this blog. Learning about others' experiences ensures that I won't shrink.



If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.
- Lao Tsu -


The direction in my personal life needs changing or I'll end up back where I don't want to be.

Remember: Success truly is the result of good judgement. Good judgement is the result of experience, and experience is often the result of bad judgement!
- Anthony Robbins -


I should consider myself extremely successful at this point in my life due to all the good judgement that I have earned by subjecting myself with my bad judgement over and over again.

More a little later...'cause it's time to nurse the beautiful result of my bad judgement, T. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment