Monday, March 15, 2010

Tissue Boxes / Boxer



Usually I can locate a tissue box when needed - perched on the back of my bed's headboard, kitchen counter, coffee table, on the chrome shelf/rack in my bathroom, etc.  But lately, whenever I need one...do you think that I can find one?  Well, it seems that a certain "Moxinator Boxerater" has a penchant for tissue boxes.

It could be that she is living up to her breed's name of Boxer, but for some reason - I don't think so.  I don't imagine that whoever named the breed did it for the sole reason of seeing an adorable, mischievous, flashy - brindle puppy running down the hall with a tissue box in it's mouth.

It's not uncommon to catch Moxie with paper products hanging out of her mouth.  She will pull tissue after tissue out of the box, shaking her head with them in her mouth like she's trying to kill the thing she just hunted down.  Toilet rolls disappear, paper towel's have been rolled down the long hallway and wet wipes get snatched any chance she gets.  She likes the Kirkland brand the best because they can be pulled out easily and another wipe replaces the one that just became free.  She has learned how to open the chrome garbage can in my bathroom by stepping on the peddle as well.  That's where Scarlette's aromatic diapers are hiding and Moxie "nose" it.  Oh, what jolly fun she is having!

With Spring here and the snow melting, I'm being inundated with all the rewards of having a dog during the winter.  Now, I'm finding coils of wet wipes here and there outside.  Such an environmentally correct pup I have - recycling the paper products - Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment